Thursday, October 31, 2019

Very slow weight loss - doubt on calorie counting

Hey guys, I'm 23/M/5' 8'' /183lb (83kg) - Started working out about 4 months ago, and have got good strength gains - crossed 125kg (1rm) in both squats and dead lift . I have been regular in logging my food - I maintain a deficit of around 400Cal/day (weekly average estimate) according to my app at least.

I have lost 2kgs since I started working out. I don't see major change in body re-composition except for muscle gain esp in arms and legs (I mean, I kinda look the same - but larger biceps and quads). I also maintain good protein intake about 1.6g/kg. Yes my diet has fluctuated for a 2-3 weeks in between due to family vacations in between but I have been consistent in eating well none-the-less. So, am I underestimating my calorie consumption or am I undergoing some body re-composition?

Any tips would be helpful ( I do not want to get into a big deficit and lose strength because of being unable to cope with my workout). Thanks.

submitted by /u/DragonKing_1
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Ns0CNx

No comments:

Post a Comment