Wednesday, October 30, 2019

I've started drinking tea and it's really helping me

I have lost and regained weight several times. Starting over this time was different because I was told I was pre-diabetic and losing my health was the kick in the butt I needed to get serious.

I have lost 7 pounds, but I still need to lose another 25. Something that I have been doing this time, that I didn't do before is to incorporate tea into my diet every day. I really thinks it helps to curb my appetite, I haven't felt hungry all of the time while cutting calories.

I have a coffee in the morning and then mid-morning I make a cup of Yogi Green Tea Passion Fruit Matcha or the Yogi Positive Energy Sweet Tangerine tea. If I have a hankering for something sweet, but I don't want to add to my calorie intake at night I will have an herbal cinnamon tea.

I think the tea works because filling up with a warm beverage helps make me feel full. Does anyone else incorporate tea as a weight loss tool? Does anyone have a favorite tea they'd recommend?

submitted by /u/mom_meanswell
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/331Urqb

No comments:

Post a Comment