Friday, October 25, 2019

Confused! How many calories should I eat?

Hello everyone, I am writing to ask for help. I am female, 5”4, 28 years old, and 166.6lbs. I have very little physical activity, averaging around 3,000 steps a day. (Awful I know). I started my journey at 220lbs in January of this year. I started my journey eating 1200 calories a day and have done so from then til today. Now, my weight loss has slowed significantly and I’m starting to question how much calories I should actually be eating. I have calculated my TDEE on various sites and they often say something different. So what I’m asking is for help determining how much calories I should actually be consuming in a day. I really appreciate the help and I love this supportive subreddit.

submitted by /u/prettyhospitals
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2pO6uIV

No comments:

Post a Comment