Sunday, October 27, 2019

I let others contribute to my failure...and hate myself for it.

Currently anyway. I am hoping to get back on track this week after straight binging for weeks. I posted recently about people making rude comments about my weightloss. Telling me I am too skinny, even that I look sick. Oh, and lets not forget the classic "you looked better before".

I am 5 2", started out at 160 back in March, started IF and just eating better, and limiting carbs and sugar. I was not super strict but strict enough to lose 30 pounds, so I was doing good. Or so I thought until I got almost nothing but negative feedback on my weightloss. I was down to 127.

So after one comment I got, that day I went to the store and bought all kinds of food. Stopped IF. Ive been eating all hours of the day, early morning and late night. I weighed myself yesterday and somehow the scale has only moved up 3 pounds, yet I feel like I gained more. My clothes seem tighter, face fatter, maybe bloating? Even if I have not gained too much I have wrecked my diet and eating more is causing cravings. Yesterday I ate 4 meals, when I used to only eat two a day during IF. I had two HUGE bowls of my kids' Frosted Flakes, and I had not eaten cereal but once I believe since I started my weight loss. Its my weakness, all that cold whole milk and sugary crunchiness.

I just don't know if I can get back on track. During this binging I keep sporadically thinking that I am doing something right, I looked better before to others, right? But I talked to my mom who assured me that others are wrong. Possibly due to not wanting others to succeed. Even people here told me they were wrong, so I am trying to trust those opinions.

I just wanted to share my struggle, get some support. I can not believe that after finally sticking to a healthy diet and losing 30 pounds that here I am yet again with the same eating habits. Since March! And I am just now failing.

submitted by /u/SpiderBroFan
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/343EMqr

No comments:

Post a Comment