Sunday, October 27, 2019

(NSV) MY SKINNY PANTS FIT!!!

You know the ones - the jeans that have been hidden away for years, the ones you’ll wear again “someday” when they fit again. Well I put those bitches on today and didn’t struggle to zip them up. I’m literally crying tears of joy and disbelief. If I can do this anyone can.

(For those wondering, my routine has been exercising 6 days a week and counting calories. I cut out alcohol and meal prep everything so I only have to count my calories one day a week. Lots of eggs, chicken, salmon, and green veggies. I get one cheat day a week and eat whatever I want on Sundays. It’s been slow and steady weight loss, about 1 - 1.5 lbs a week. Lots of little changes have added up to big results.)

submitted by /u/whaaaaatttt
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MQ1i0i

No comments:

Post a Comment