Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Starting to struggle with my meal sizes more and more

I started losing weight in January at 295, I'm currently at 229 with a goal weight of 175. When I started losing weight It was a bit of struggle dealing with not eating as much, I felt hongry often. That started to lessen over time and eventually I got better at dealing with cravings and lapses.

Lately I've been noticing the opposite. I've been struggling to finish/enjoy the portion sizes of my meals. I've started to reduce the size of my meals quite drastically and even then I still sometimes too full. Right now my stomach is cramping from my dinner even though I cut the amount of food in half essentially.

I'm just wondering if anybody has experience with the amount of food their able to eat going down during weight loss? It seems natural to me that if it's true you start to be able to eat more as you gain weight then you opposite should also be true, right?

submitted by /u/chrisd848
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/33USOul

No comments:

Post a Comment