Wednesday, October 23, 2019

Does anyone else feel like they can't give themselves credit because you haven't lost "enough" weight?

I can't seem to get out of my own head on this. Starting weight was 295 and I'm currently 250. But even though I've lost 45 pounds, all I can see is how much further I still have to go. Some days I feel like I'm starting to look ok in the mirror, but then I catch a side eye reflection of myself when I'm out somewhere and think, "Oh my god, is that STILL what I look like!?" It doesn't help that I've lost weight before and gained it back (previously started at 280 and got down to 220 before gaining it back plus some). So now whenever I think about it, it's like this current weight loss doesn't and won't count until I get back to where I was at 220 and proceed from there.

Anyone else experience this? How'd you work through it?

submitted by /u/aiakia
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/35Z3nP1

No comments:

Post a Comment