Wednesday, October 30, 2019

The truth is my inner narrative doesn't believe I can be with a partner I'm attracted to, until I'm attracted to myself.

And if that was the only fuel for my weight loss journey, it probably wouldn't happen.

But the good news is that losing weight feels right. It's easier to see in other people than myself, you just know they'd seem healthier if they lost weight. I've thought that about people with smaller bmi's than I. Not something I like about myself, but the truth.

If I was someone else asking for advice on how to lose weight, I'd tell them to take it slow, be kind to themselves, do it for themselves and text me morning noon and night if they need a friend to vent to.

I'd like to be that friend for myself too.

Today is day 2 of 16:8 IF + 80-100% whole plant foods + 30 mins of cardio/day.

Here, I am not alone.

submitted by /u/already_satisfied
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Ns4T3B

No comments:

Post a Comment