Thursday, October 31, 2019

Has anyone here done VLCD here successfully or unsuccessfully? What was your experience with it?

Before anyone attacks me, I know about the health risks associated with eating at a severe calorie deficit. But. Hear me out. As a short 5'2" girl who has weighs about 132 lbs right now and wants to get to 110, weight loss eating 1200 calories has been excruciatingly slow for me. My BMR is around 1350 and my TDEE is not much more than that. Basically, I want to make progress faster.

What if I consistently ate 800 cals of nutritionally dense foods (dark green veggies, egg whites, lean meats, avocados, milk, etc) for, say, a month. Boring...I know, but I don't care and so much of what we eat is empty filler calories anyway. And I don't have much of an appetite anymore because of school stress and keto (I also do omad) so calorie restriction really isn't too hard anymore.

I also want to mention that I plan to do this for a month max and then transition over to eating at maintenance and exercising more since I'll have more time later on. I know that a deficit like this is hard to sustain long term but surely there's a healthy way to go about it if it's done in a controlled and consistent way? I would just like to hear other people's experience with it, especially petite girls.

submitted by /u/fafafafa99999
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/329ezpf

No comments:

Post a Comment