Monday, October 28, 2019

Does Pasta seem to massively influence effects on weight loss?

Hey guys,

Maybe I'm being a bit extreme here but I'm not so sure. Are you meant to have say a hardcap limit on how much pasta you consume in a week for instance? I try to limit the portion to 50g once a week but sometimes I'll add a plate on another day, this week for instance I'll have a total of 150g pasta in the whole week, is that too much?

Gonna toss in a humble brag here but so far managed to lose 45kg from 144KG so it's a start, I feel like I might be hitting a plateau at 101KG though so I'm not sure if I Just need to wait it out or if there's a certain food I might need to limit which I'm suspecting to be Pasta.

submitted by /u/dwardu2255
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31ZXOg8

No comments:

Post a Comment