Monday, October 28, 2019

Winter is almost here! How are you planning to keep your weight loss train rolling?

For those living in northern hemisphere, winter is almost here. Days will be shorter and colder. How are you planning to keep your routine and find more activities indoor/outdoor in cold weather?

I personally was a lot less active during last winter and had recently moved to a place where it does not snow to a place where it snows a lot. I gained few lbs during winter due to laziness and inactivity. This summer has been great for me and I have lost around 14 % of my body weight. I want to keep this train rolling instead of getting lazy again due to shorter and colder days (more indoor activity and outdoor running with proper layers!). I would love to hear your ideas/goals for this winter!

submitted by /u/Dwigt_Schroot
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32VzYmS

No comments:

Post a Comment