Thursday, October 31, 2019

Extreme Weight Loss

Hi,

New member, long time weight loser.

F/27/200 pounds/5'9

I used to do a great job of losing weight, but ever since I started crash dieting a year ago for my weigh-ins in the military I've had a really rough time just eating normally. Anytime I now try to restrict a little because I've gained a lot of weight since spring my body freaks out because it remembers all the extreme crash diets and I end up bingeing. This cycle has seen me gain and lose something like 100 lbs since October last year but I have been unable to lose weight since May and I am freaking out. Now I am up 30 from my lowest weight and I need to get back to the 170s or I will face the consequences (in the mil). Unfortunately, my deadline is next month. I am overweight (not obese) so I wanted to know if it's even possible to lose 20-30 pounds in a month with say 1200 calories a day, alli pills, a low-fat protein heavy diet, two gym visits a day. Feeling hopeless at this point, but I am going to try anyway. I don't even want to lose weight, I just don't want to face repercussions at work :(

submitted by /u/gorwan25
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/335N9l8

No comments:

Post a Comment