Thursday, October 24, 2019

Only 15 more pounds until I’m no longer obese

My weight loss has slowed since the academic year has started, since I have to eat more campus food and spend more time working on homework and less working out; however my weight is still going down pretty steadily, just slower.

I got stuck around 188 for a week or two but now the scale is moving again and I’m down to 185. I had intended to be at 180 by the end of the month but I think it’s gonna take a little longer. That’s ok though! I’m ok with taking my time as long as I’m moving in the right direction.

Once I hit 170, I’ll be officially out of the obese BMI range

I’ve been finding time to run more often lately which feels great. For the first time ever I’m able to run a full 5k without stopping to walk which is really cool. Even before I started loosing weight I liked to run, and being able to run a 5k without walking has been one of my goals from the start.

I’m more healthy and in shape than I have been in a long time and I’m really proud. By this time next year I’ll be at my goal weight, and hopefully even stronger and more in shape than I am now— assuming I stay on track

I’ll get to spend my 20’s strong and healthy, and that’s really special. I’m glad I started working on my health while I’m young.

submitted by /u/lemonbalmm
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/31Hivgn

No comments:

Post a Comment