Friday, June 12, 2020

Iv decided to prioritize my mental health

Hey everyone!

its been a while since iv posted and i took a reddit break but i felt like i would give an update.

The good news is my mom is back to eating normally and is back to her healthy weight of 90 lbs 🙂

unfortunately, i havent had the same success. Last i updated, i was 744 lbs but now im well over 800 pounds and iv lost my my mobility 😢

Things have not been great and with all the suffering in the world rn, my depression has gone through the roof. Add on my anxiety from worrying about my weight and i have just been a fucking mess.

But after alot of thinking iv decided for the sake of my mental health, im no longer gonna worry about calorie counting and weight loss. It doesnt mean iv decided il never lose weight, its just im no longer going to prioritize it and let it stress me out. Hopefully my mental health opens up and il be in a better place where i can handle weight loss.

Today is actually my 20th birthday and all in all iv had a very relaxed day! My moms making me my favorite meal (korean chicken wings) with chocolate cake for dessert! I am gonna enjoy the little things and hopefully i can report back that im ready to lose weight 🙂

submitted by /u/PandaPanda501
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2MTuwdQ

No comments:

Post a Comment