Wednesday, December 9, 2020

112lbs down in 1.5 years, still 33% body fat

Female, 183cm/6ft

Highest weight: 140kg/308lbs

Current weight: 88.8kg/195lbs

Goal weight: 70-75kg/154-165lbs

So back in June 2019, I hit my highest weight of 140kg, i knew when I saw that number I was not going to let it rise any more. Looking back I never truly realised how big I was, but I’m so glad I decided to do something about it. I admit it was not the healthiest way which is why I’ve come on here for advice. I pretty much ate all the same foods; fast food, chips, pizza, chocolate etc. but I limited myself to only eating 1 or 2 things a day, like if I knew I wanted takeaway I would put off eating until dinner time so I could eat it. I don’t think it was all on purpose, more of a too lazy to cook decent meals so I knew I would just snack on bad food. I also picked up skateboarding, and would use it to get around to work, the shops etc so I think that may have helped the weight loss, considering before this I wasn’t doing any daily activity lol.

Anyways, Ive ended up losing 51kg/112lbs since hitting my highest weight, and now I’m concerned as I checked my body fat % and It’s at about 33-34% which is incredibly bad. So is it possible I lost a lot of muscle mass as well considering my % is still that high? And how do I go about lowering it? Probably eating better but I have no idea when it comes to nutrition and what’s good for my body.

I still eat like rubbish, fast food probably once or twice a week, and I rarely cook meals at home. So if anyone has some simple but nutritional meals they could share that’d be great!

Tl;dr lost 50kg/112lbs, still have 33% body fat and wondering if I lost muscle mass lmao. And how to lower that %.

submitted by /u/hannahL1309
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2W0LFXu

No comments:

Post a Comment