Thursday, December 10, 2020

I've mastered mornings. Evenings are a whole other beast.

I have a lot of challenges with my eating habits. I am not obese, but do have 15-20 lbs to lose. I know that a big part of weight loss is breaking habits and creating new ones. OK, I'm on board. Mornings I have down, and actually look forward to them.

Wake up>>> Coffee!!>>> Banana>>> Run (3-10 miles)>>> Second coffee>>> My morning oatmeal (300cal)

This is my routine every morning, and it works. But as the day goes on, things get harder and harder. Cravings hit. Temptations linger. I'll usually eat dinner and be riiiiiight at my cal goal for the day, but then at some point after dinner sabotage the day by convincing myself I'm still hungry.

I don't know if anyone has advice, or if I'm just looking to vent- but it's hard to start each day to on point but then ruin it at the end of the day. I know the answer is 'don't give in to cravings at night, and learn new habits'. Damn- if only it was that easy to stop my brain from yelling at me "It's 7:30pm!! You won't sleep if you go to bed hungry! You need more food! There are chips in the pantry!!"

submitted by /u/jumpin_jumpin
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3m5mOMS

No comments:

Post a Comment