Sunday, April 25, 2021

246 lbs -> 150 lbs in 8 months. Goal of 140 lbs and just started to do a diet break before the final stretch

Long time lurker, first time poster. I managed to lose 96 lbs since August 2020. I did what a lot of people did (e.g. caloric deficit, 16:8) — I never starved, I had a cheat day whenever there was a birthday or some holiday, and I still am my super energetic and optimistic self. What I did that was rather unusual was that I maintained 30000 to 40000 steps a day for the past 8 months and it really helped me increase my CO without overworking my body with high intensity workouts. I don’t take many photos of myself, but here are a few comparison photos in case anyone is interested.

Because I have dropped weight rather fast, my metabolism has really taken a dive. I noticed that my weight loss has slowed down to 1 lb/week this April so I started eating breakfast today for the first time since August 2020 as I enter my diet break in preparation for my maintenance phase. I worry that if I just push through my final 10 lbs then I would plateau JUST before my goal weight.

So, for those who utilized diet breaks before, how long did you do them for? What macros did you increase while on the diet break? Did your diet break regimen eventually become your maintenance regimen once you hit your goal weight?

Thanks a bunch!

submitted by /u/Xhasenthor
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dPUZas

No comments:

Post a Comment