Friday, April 30, 2021

How did you successfully lose weight and how long did it take?

So, as the title says, how did you lose weight and how long did it take?

I’ve been on a weight loss journey for the past 2 years and my weight has fluctuated between 12 stone and 15 stone (ew). I was on Slimming World for about 6 months before I got married 2 years ago and lost 1.5 stone. Then, I put it all back on...and then some!!

I started calorie counting in February sticking to 1350 calories a day and I managed to lose 10lbs. After about 6 weeks I upped my calories to 1600 as I was feeling lethargic and constantly hungry on 1300 calories but my weight loss stalled.

Then I tried to lower my portion sizes, cut out Pepsi and takeaways and get more active. I was averaging 7-8k steps a day and completing a cardio step workout for 45 minutes a day, which burnt around 300 calories a session as well as a 1-2 mile dog walk every day. The first week I lost 1lb but now, week 2 and I’ve gained weight again!!

I’m struggling to find the right way to lose weight as I feel restricted when I’m following diets.

What is your advise?

submitted by /u/Worried-Walrus8652
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3e6ZSMq

No comments:

Post a Comment