Friday, April 30, 2021

50lbs down, 60+ more to go. Loose skin is already starting, is there anything I should be doing to minimize it?

24 F, I've lost 50lbs over the course of 8ish months, from 275 to 222 this morning. Haven't been exercising because my joints hurt a lot and I am afraid of injury, so all the weight loss has been through cutting how much I eat. I actually properly looked at my body for the first time last night since I started losing weight and I realize everything has gone saggy. My body looks worse now than it did when I started losing weight. I'm not losing weight for health reasons rather than aesthetic reasons so it's not enough to deter me but it is frustrating, especially since I'm so young. Are there any tricks or tips I should be following to help minimize the loose skin?

submitted by /u/adabbadon
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ny8KxO

No comments:

Post a Comment