Sunday, April 25, 2021

Month weight loss progress

I am 18F and really let myself go during quarantine and being on antidepressants that made my appetite go up immensely. When I was younger I had an ED so I’ve been doing my weight loss journey without weighing myself but I know my ballpark weight is 200-215 ish. I started exercising and eating better about a month ago and I just took photos in the same bathing suit. There is definitely nothing drastic and it still fits but there’s a little progress in my lower stomach and waistline! I feel so good about myself I could cry. It’s not much and I don’t know the translation to pounds but the way I look is doing it for me right now.

I don’t talk about my weight with others because it makes me uncomfortable but I thought I could share here

submitted by /u/autumnssong
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gEDrzJ

No comments:

Post a Comment