Saturday, April 24, 2021

Saggy Skin/stretch marks

Hello!

I’m so excited to be starting my weight loss journey with all of you! I just came across this community after struggling with weight gain during Covid and I’m really pumped to get serious about this!

So basic info: female, 5’10” currently about 200lbs (fluctuates from 195-200 day to day).

I’ve always been around 175lbs, and at the time, my body dysmorphia was already a mess, so the extra weight has been really tough. I am in therapy as I’m working through this, but I want to try and get in the best shape I can after hitting this point!

For my actual question; I’ve always had minor stretch marks on my thighs and legs, but I’m noticing as I’ve gone down a bit in weight (my highest was 207), that I’m starting to get the inevitable saggy skin/stretch marks.

I’d like to keep it as much under control as possible (I know it’ll be impossible to be “perfect”) as I move forward and I was curious if anyone had any lotion or balm brands that have worked for them as they go through this (my sister, who was recently pregnant, swears by coconut oil?). Like something that’ll help the skin with its elasticity as it’s gradually moving back in weight.

Thank you all!

submitted by /u/HashtagAvocado
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2RR0Wv9

No comments:

Post a Comment