Tuesday, April 27, 2021

I've lost 14 lbs so far!

Let me say I've ONLY lost 14 lbs and have gone down two pant sizes so far. This is only the beginning of my weight loss journey. I've been overweight since I got pregnant 10 years ago and been diagnosed with hashimoto's. Nothing had been working to move the flab. I just started counting calories in late February and have had many "cheat" days, darn those strawberry shakes! Lol, but this years loss has been a major accomplishment for me! I can't really talk to a lot of people in my life about it because most of them are gaining and not losing right now and I don't want to bring them down. Anyway, I just put on a pair of shorts from last year and they practically fell off!! Oh my gosh it feels sooo good!! Yay me! 😁

submitted by /u/AWhaleNamedPetunia
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PpMZ6y

No comments:

Post a Comment