Saturday, April 24, 2021

Favourite pair of jeans.

Nearly two months ago when I truly started my weight loss journey (last fall weighed in at 186 and just by cutting takeout and soft drinks from my diet, I weighed in at 173 at the beginning of March) I was out looking for a pair of jeans, couldn't find anything in my size. The saleswoman told me "Don't worry! That material stretches!" As much as she meant well by it, I felt discouraged and I didn't want to go on a tangent about losing weight therefore wanting to find a pair of jeans that fit well and made me feel confident at my current size. I am now 17lbs down from then (cutting down on calories based on my TDEE and doing cardio 5 days a week - I tend to row for 90 minutes a day) and I am absolutely in love with my jeans, soon it will be time to take out the sewing machine and take them in at the waist!

submitted by /u/Not_Another_Karen
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3tP3vvL

No comments:

Post a Comment