Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Hey I have a specific question about my weight loss journey

So, I am in a few weeks to my weight loss journey and everything is going great! I’m working with my doctor to get me back on track. I’m working out consistently. I do have one thing that I am worried about... But let me put a disclaimer up, even though I am worried about this issue, it does not make me lose any motivation and I will keep going no matter what...

Okay, so I am in my early 20’s... My goal is to lose 300lbs. I’ve always been overweight my whole life. Will I have really bad sagging skin when I reach my goal? My arms aren’t in too bad of a shape, they hang a little right now, but it’s not that noticeable or anything. My legs are fine. The biggest part on me is my stomach. I just want to know if I’m young enough that my skin will follow me as I go on my weight loss journey or will I need surgery/ other alternatives for hanging skin when I reach my goal.

submitted by /u/BoatGuy327
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dV1lFE

No comments:

Post a Comment