Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Binging my way to the altar

Hi all! I’m looking for some advice here. I know the mechanics of weight loss. Calories in, calories out. However, I’ve been “trying” to lose weight for the past 9 weeks and ended up gaining 3 lbs.

I’m female, 24, 5’6”, 132 lbs. My goal weight is between 120-125. I have a pear/hourglass body type and I just feel slimmer and better lighter.

For the past 9 weeks, my calories have been alternating between 1500ish to 4500ish with an average of 2495. This has caused me to gain 3 lbs and lots of frustration.

I am getting married in October (also maybe sooner, august) and really just want to look and feel my best. For me, that is feeling slim and dainty. I am going wedding dress shopping Saturday and I don’t even want to go because I just spent the afternoon binging and feel yucky. My main problem is binging on sugar, some days I swear I just have 3000 cals in excess sugar. It’s bad. I tell myself I should cut it out but then I feel like I’m being too hard on myself and too eating disorder-y if I do. Idk.

I guess I am just looking for any advice you all have regarding binging, setting weight loss goals, tracking goals, etc. I just want to feel great on my day and even though I “know” how to lose weight I’m really struggling.

submitted by /u/tswizzle1322
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3t01Z97

No comments:

Post a Comment