Monday, April 26, 2021

Sticking to a workout

I'm a 5'7 M 20 133 Lbs. but I didn't really work out (I did for a few days but would quit after less than a week on and off) through the weight loss.

I personally didn't struggle too much when it came to losing the weight, but I cant for the life of me make these workouts a part of my life, my goal is losing these last few pounds and replacing them with muscle instead.

I thought about making it my lifestyle and I am always so motivated at the start, but, the motivation just dies off and I forget about working out.

This kind of ended up all over the place, but any advice on really sticking to the workouts would help.

submitted by /u/Throwaway191242
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dS9SsL

No comments:

Post a Comment