Friday, April 30, 2021

Preventing loose skin

I [25/M] am about 5'6.5", 193lb currently. Technically that makes me obese, which I suppose is the kick in the teeth I needed to start taking weight loss seriously, both for my health and sex appeal (I'm a shy guy and super insecure about my body, trying to get a body I'm not as insecure about, both by losing weight and gaining muscle). I've been overweight most of my life but typically on the lower end of "overweight", gained a bit of weight during covid - I got up to 180lb around last September, and sometime since then got up into the 190lb range.

Ideally I'd want to lose it all fast, like 2-3lb per week or something. Idk I'm impatient I guess. But I'm really worried about ending up with loose skin. At my age / weight is that something I need to worry about or am I worrying about nothing? Should I be taking this 1lb per week or something to minimize chances of ending up with loose skin?

submitted by /u/throwaway356426
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3nIbMzG

No comments:

Post a Comment