Friday, April 30, 2021

Switching from keto to calorie countinf

Sex: male

Age: 19

Weight: 92kg

Height: 6.0ft

I have been doing keto since december and went from 108 to 92kg keto has been good during lockdown but now that gyms have opened I started going again and keto has not been to great at the gym I’m not performing well I feel exhausted after and get lightheaded at times and these things did not happen when I went to gym before keto so I was wondering if I stopped keto and started counting calories only would I gain my weight back or would I be ok? I realise that my weight loss will be slowed down but I don’t mind that aslong as I keep losing weight and my performance has improved

submitted by /u/Glittering-Citron-25
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SjAOcH

No comments:

Post a Comment