Friday, April 23, 2021

NSW: clothes don’t fit anymore

I’ve lost 195 pounds and it’s finally happened. I raised my arm up to reach something and my bra came up to- in the middle of Best Buy and then I put my phone in my “skinny jeans” and they fell down. I guess it’s time to buy new clothes.

The problem is that I don’t really want to buy new clothes if they’re going to be to big in 2 or 3 months. I was wearing a 30-32 and I did buy a pair of shorts that were a 24 last month and now their loose too. What kind of clothes allow a good amount of weight loss before they start falling down when you walk? 😆 I mean at least with the pandemic it’s not like we get out much, but it’s the desert (90f or 32.2c tomorrow). I mean at home I live in swimsuits and dresses that look like tents. How do you justify spending a good amount on clothes when your loosing weight.

The rules said we needed to say how we did it- so I eat 1200 calories a day and only 40-50 carbs a day. I’m a type 1 diabetic and the less carb the lower amount of insulin you need and insulin causes weight gain. I plan my meals and log them into my fitness pal. It helps cause when it gets hectic around here I don’t go: I’ll just have some of this Mac and cheese I’m feeding the kids. 😂

I’m just starting to really exercise again, because in November of last year I had Necrotizing fasciitis and severe sepsis with multiple organ. I was so surprised at how hard it hit me and how quickly it sapped all my energy and endurance. But I slowly started walking and then cleaning the house and running after the kid. Now I try and swim every day and have started doing Zumba in the pool.

So I guess my main point is eat less and the weight will drop and as things get easier move more.

submitted by /u/Emie554
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3tP6u7x

No comments:

Post a Comment