Friday, April 30, 2021

Need help staying motivated

Hi! First time posting here! I just really wanted some advice how we are supposed to stay motivated after reach a goal to not get comfortable and slip back into old habits. I am a binge/comfort eater and it is a battle everyday to listen to hunger cues instead of eat whenever I’m bored or uncomfortable or if I’m just in the food for some bomb 2000 calorie meal. Anyway, I am less than a pound away from achieving a goal of losing 30 pounds, but just last week I gained 6 pounds from a weekend of binging and I lost those pounds by eating very little for the week trying to reach my goal by the end of April. I tend to plateau often with my weight loss, which makes me want to stop trying. I know I’m only supposed to be losing a pound to 2 pounds a week. I’m doing cico with an allotted 1200 calories a day which has been working okay, but I see my best results when I eat way less than that (obviously) and it makes me get used to seeing the rapid weight loss, so I have made some unhealthy habits of weight loss that is more of an all or nothing (effort-wise approach). I got used to the good feeling of losing weight rapidly and in an almost unhealthy way, so I need advice on how to trust the process on slow and steady weight loss. Also I’ve been losing weight since November, so you can understand it definitely was not all at once, but my weight fluctuates soo often that I’m afraid I’ll give up on my weight loss journey all together if I don’t start seeing consistent results.

submitted by /u/bigboob2000
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3nAabf0

No comments:

Post a Comment