Friday, April 30, 2021

Freshman minus 20!

Just finished my freshman yeah of college!

I stayed at home for the first semester and then went to res for the second. I definitely took advantage of the meal plan for the first month and a half but then started to pay attention to how I felt after eating only fried foods on the daily.

After going home for reading week and seeing that I hadn’t gained or lost any weight after being at school for a bit, I remembered why I was so excited to leave and decided to do something about my health and fitness.

When I got back from my break, I started to only eat foods that made me feel good and satisfied.

I almost immediately started to feel better when I fixed my mindset towards food. Especially when I realized that I’m 18 and for the rest of my life I get to eat whatever I want. The store will always be a short walk away and if I don’t actually want a certain food, I’ll have many other chances to eat it.

I also have become obsessed with more plates more dates and Greg doucette. Been watching will tennyson for a bit but Greg really changed my life by telling me the cold hard facts about weight loss and nutrition. (Mostly eating until I’m full and eating low calorie foods is what I got from him, also many recipes)

I’ve always been an athlete so I enjoy working out but now I can really appreciate physique building which is something that interests me now.

I’m only 2 months in and this is the easiest it’s ever been for me.

Thank you all for the encouragement and I hope to be in better shape and stronger before track season training starts next semester!

Still have quite a bit of work left to do but I’m excited for the journey.

submitted by /u/FingerNailz4Cash
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3e7fVtG

No comments:

Post a Comment