Thursday, April 29, 2021

I didn't know how. So I just did it.

F(31) H:163cm SW:120.4kg CW:117.8kg GW:90kg

Hello all, about this time last week I wrote a rant. It was about how I had believed the lie that weight loss was impossible, and it was too late for me to lose weight. I was desperate, sad and angry. I thought I'd ost my chance to go on comfortable hikes with my parents, to be pretty and to wear nice things.

I said I didn't want to count calories, I didn't want to go on diets, I had too many mental blocks. I just didn't know where to start. Partially cos I didn't WANT to start, dieting is hard and I LOVE pizza and food in general.

Then on implus I bought a kitchen scale. Just to see, I mean my body is a wonderland for sure but it can't be the only place in the known universe that doesn't follow the laws of thermodynamics. If CICO doesn't work out I'm down maybe €15.00 and I would have avoided take out for a while.

It has not been much of an interference in my life at all. I feel silly trying to weight every piece of food, but the two seconds of being self conscious passes and before I know it I'm chowing down. I remembered that I actually like a lot of vegetables, and I love munching on bitter sweet berries throughout my work day. My husband made his world famous beef burgers with fries for dinner twice this week and I just made sure to volume eat the day leading up to it. And it was fine.

And I can not stress this enough- I never got motivation to do it. No burst of energy, no inspiration, nothing clicked,no self loathing moment where I decided enough was enough. honestly just thought "I'll buy the scales, let's see"

I'm now down 2kg (about 4lb) and I know it's just a start but I've never been so excited to see 117 on the scales.

submitted by /u/MagicGlitterKitty
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32XN18X

No comments:

Post a Comment