Saturday, April 24, 2021

Gaining 10 lbs in 2 weeks

Age: 33 W: 202 H: 5'9" So, I just wanted to make a post in the hopes I can get some advice. In Jan of this year 2021, I was 184.8 lbs. I ate some gluten on 1/13 and all of a sudden felt crazy with food binging and within 3 weeks, I weighed 197.6. That went up to 199.8 on 2/25 and I was like okay, I'm cutting out sugar and going for some weight loss! (I had done intermittent fasting from Nov 6-Christmas & then stopped it on Christmas vacation. I feel like I felt down about falling off the wagon and just started eating and couldn't stop. Sadly, IF isn't a good fit for me).
Anyway, by March 6, I was 194.4 and then I hovered between that and 196.6 for the whole month of March. I started exercising daily with a new program and was down to 193.4 on 4/9 and then 191.6 on 4/12. I was so happy my little consistent efforts were working!

Okay, so here's where it truly gets crazy. On 4/17 I was 198.2 and devastated. I was dealing with bloating, but it felt like the 8 lb loss was a total lie and it was just so weird! I had also been asked if I was pregnant that day (actually the person just exclaimed joyously, you're pregnant!) Which definitely felt worse! I cried really hard that night and was 3 lbs lighter in the morning at 195.2. Like WHAT?!

I've started to have horrible acid reflux and severe bloating this past week of ovulation and the scale was still 196.2 but it jumped to 200.4 by nightfall and the symptoms were at their worst. Fiery acid reflux. Tonight it was at 202. I had a glorious run this morning & felt great all day, but ate some junk this afternoon & chewed through a whole bag of big league chew. These kind of cravings remind me or pregnancy, but it's the wrong time in my cycle. I think that's one of the hardest things, people telling me I look pregnant, and feeling pregnant, but for sure not being pregnant.

Anybody have any experience with this much scale jumping? My tests all came back normal in December but I'm getting re-tested now because I just gotta imagine that something is off here! When I see the scale jump, I end up eating a whole bag of gluten free oreos, but I'm still eating high protein and veggies in between like a night of bingeing. Maybe it's sodium and water retention on the nights I binge?

Ugh, I'm a mess! Can't wait to figure this craziness out!

submitted by /u/Unicornmamashots22
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2PiNT4K

No comments:

Post a Comment