Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Weight loss with PCOS??

24F ~185lb 5’5

I have to preface this by saying at my highest weight I was 238 so I definitely have lost a significant bit, but for the past 2 years I’ve fluctuated between the 180-190s and all this time I’ve still had a big midsection/tummy (specifically the lower region). No matter what I do it seems like I can’t lose the 30 extra lbs I want to lose or the tummy. Anyone else have PCOS and have the same problem? I’m at my wits end and I want to lose it so bad, but don’t know what else to do. I’ve done Weight Watchers which got me down to 178 but I hit a plateau and could also no longer afford it. Any help or advice would be so appreciated!

submitted by /u/vuronekuh
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2SaGk1e

No comments:

Post a Comment