Tuesday, April 27, 2021

NSV

Good evening fellow weight loss friends!!

I am so proud of myself. I haven't binged in 5 days...the longest period in over a month. I am also really focusing on my habits. I am preparing healthy meals instead of buying snacks and junk. Also, I have not felt awesome, but I have worked out the past two days and I'm starting to enjoy it again.

Does anyone else not enjoy going to the gym unless your nutrition is on track? You cannot outtrain a bad diet and I KNOW that.

Anywho my NSV for today: Weighed 130lb (lowest since I started tracking again) Stopped at a gas station and DID NOT BUY JUNK FOOD. I purchased a banana and it was amazing & I didn't feel awful afterwards.

Lastly, I feel more positive today on this journey. The beginning is always tough for me. I saw a quote today that really helped me evaluate my actions. "They say time always changes things, but you actually have to change them yourself."

So today I put forth the effort to make conscious changes and I feel awesome and so proud of myself. I can't wait to see more success!

submitted by /u/Becstar512
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3viKHWa

No comments:

Post a Comment