Sunday, April 25, 2021

Weight loss trouble

For reference I am 5’4” and started at 193 lbs 24F. My body shape is extremely curvy/bottom heavy.

During quarantine, much like everyone, I gained about 20 pounds. I weighed about 170-173 lbs prior to quarantine then came out weighing 193 lbs at maximum. I’ve been working out every single day for 85 days, taking active rest days when my body needs them. I burn no less than 600 calories a day and workout no less than 30 minutes a day, but usually average more unless on an active rest day. I have tried tracking my calories but usually fall off the wagon by putting myself in a box like that, but I know I have been eating significantly less and better food choices than I did in quarantine and even prior to quarantine. This being said, I had not lost any weight in the 85 days of making these changes.

Due to the lack of weight loss despite the clear lifestyle change, I recently went to my doctor to seek help on what I could do or what needs to change. She prescribed me phentermine in order to boost my energy to give me better workouts and suppress my appetite to help curb my hunger and snacking so I don’t overeat. So far i’ve been able to get down to 188 lbs in 11 days, which I am very happy about, but I am looking for advice on how to keep myself in a downward trajectory or even just encouraging stories of people who have experienced similar issues in weight loss. My body looks visibly more toned and I have lost about 2 inches off my waist, an inch off my arms and an inch off my hips, so progress is being made but just not on the scale. Thanks in advance to anyone who chimes in!!

*sorry if the etiquette in this post is not reddit standard, it’s my first post and i am learning! :)

submitted by /u/tuliajerry
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gCEQHb

No comments:

Post a Comment