Monday, April 26, 2021

Best Food Logging App?

I have found that for me, logging everything I eat is super effective for weight loss (at least so far), and an app is the best way for me to do that because it shows me calories/macronutrients/ other stuff. However, I haven't found an app that lets me put in a recipe and have it figure out the calories/macros/etc. I was using Noom, but it was basically the Fitbit app with a cheering section, so I started using Fitbit, but again, no ability to input recipes. I've had friends who use MyFitnessPal, and I've looked at it, but do you all have any recommendations? Is MyFitnessPal actually good, or has it just been around longer than anything else? Thanks!

submitted by /u/Kate_Sutton
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32SL5yo

No comments:

Post a Comment