Wednesday, April 28, 2021

For people who have lost 50lbs+ how did you trust the process in the earlier stages of weight loss?

Another day doing CICO. I am very determined to drop the weight. My life kind of depends on it. I go to the gym 4-5x a week. I do at least 40 minutes cardio, sets with weights and then call it a day. I eat between 1300-1500 calories per day. I have at least 100lbs to lose. Since March I’ve lost 7lbs, gained 4lbs back but then I wasn’t doing weights. Now I’ve started to be stricter and added in exercise 2 weeks ago.

This is the most I’ve ever done for weight loss. I even got an online fitness coach (not sure how helpful it is but nice to talk to someone about this from time to time that is solely dedicated to me on this journey). Costs a over $100 per month but hey...

Anyway, like most chubster a in the gym, some days I look in the mirror and question whether anything is changing or if it will. Every time I deny myself indulgent food... I just say it’s for the greater good. But I’m not always confident about this.

What do I need to know about this weight loss journey? Do you only see results 2 months in? If the scale isn’t going down does it mean your calories aren’t correct? (No health issues confirmed by doctor).

Thanks!

EDIT: ++ stats SW: 112 KG / 246.8lbs CW: 110.8 KG / 244.8lbs Height: 164cm / 5ft5 Female

submitted by /u/sacredbutterfly
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3gOCdlI

No comments:

Post a Comment