Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Extremely discouraged

Hello all,

I am new to the Reddit world as well as the weight loss world and I am not sure if I am in the right sub. I (24F) was a competitive athlete for 8 years and then I graduated college in May 2020. After I graduated, I had a very unhealthy relationship with working out and essentially took a year off. 2 months ago, I completely changed my routine and began working out everyday as well as making conscious choices in eating healthy. I am following Whitney Simmon’s 8 week workout program right now and my nutrition mostly consists of nonfat yogurt, frozen fruits and vegetables, fresh vegetables, chicken, tuna, salmon, peanut butter, rice, and quinoa. When I started working out consistently two months ago, I weighed the heaviest I ever was at 174 (I am about 5’10 and consistently weight 162 in my last two years of college) I just weighed myself again today in the 8th week of working out and eating way healthier and I weigh 183. I am incredibly disheartened that I keep gaining weight and I really want to give up. My self esteem is shot and I’m not sure why I keep stressing myself to go to the gym everyday and to make conscious decisions to eat healthier when I continue to weigh the heaviest I have ever been. If anyone has any tips, I would love to hear them. :(

submitted by /u/Western_Committee_24
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/32XgYWL

No comments:

Post a Comment