Friday, April 30, 2021

Is this normal?

M:20 H: 5’9” SW:170 CW:160 GW:155. So a few years ago I decided to lose weight since I was slightly overweight. I was able to lose the weight slowly over the course of a few months. The problem is from the fact that I’m always hungry. I can eat a pound of beef(or any food combo...I’ve tried them all) and a few hours later I’ll be starving. This basically makes me think about food almost 24/7. I tend to get a lot of protein and fat, fiber and a fair amount of carbs, but it hasn’t really been helping. I also do cardio in order to counter the large appetite, which is very helpful. My calories aren’t low at all as I average 3k calories. I’m hitting PRs in the gym and have great energy so I’m very confused. I was thinking that maybe a possible culprit is my antidepressants as I take Lamitcal, Prozac and Risperdal. Atleast one of them is known to increase appetite. Problem is, I was taking these medication before I lost weight and didn’t have any appetite changes. If I look at my sleep I’m always getting 8+ hours of sleep. I really don’t know what to do, I don’t want to undo the weight loss. Any tips?

submitted by /u/Independent-Wasabi88
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3ubZsKc

No comments:

Post a Comment