Sunday, April 25, 2021

Uhhh.. it’s working??

Hello all! Long time lurker here

I started my weight loss journey around the middle of February (mid lockdown 2.0 in the uk)

Stats: height -5,6” starting weight - 12st 4 (172 lbs)

I know my starting weight isn’t the highest, but my background comes from being the “slim girl” in high school because I also was extremely into my fitness and I also am a black belt in a martial art and was extremely dedicated to my training at the time.

Since I started college and got some “freedom” I started drinking and eating pretty badly and also gave up all my exercise commitments for the “college life”- since then I’ve bounced between 11st 6 - 12st 13 and I’ve been miserable, but I’ve not felt motivation to help myself which sucks.

However after feeling like I wasted last lockdown, and some weird motivation to “invent myself”, I’ve started running, less to no drinking and calorie counting (combined with OMAD which works for me due to me not being a snacker; so to have one big great meal suits me perfectly).

Guys.. it’s working. I am currently 10st 13lbs (153lbs).

I set a goal for myself that by the time I went back to work I would be within the 10 stone bracket.

This is just a little memo to say truly if you want it enough you can do it! You may slip up, you may feel discouraged, you may struggle and that’s okay! Hard work isn’t supposed to be easy but it’s satisfying and it’s heartwarming. Working for something is always going to be better than settling for something easy.

Still more to go but I’m super happy today ❤️

submitted by /u/Prestigious_Lawyer_4
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2Pn7lNZ

No comments:

Post a Comment