Friday, April 30, 2021

Reality has set in and I need to make a difference

I've always been a big lad since I was young so I've not really known any difference, but over the lockdown period I've noticed that, that 2xl shirt is feeling a little small so I better get a 3xl. Them 2xl shorts feel a little restricting so I'll just get a 3xl so they are more comfortable.

Those 2xl shirts and shorts use to fit perfectly fine this time last year so I finally thought to my self, it's time to make a difference and take weight lose serious now. I've been doing CICO and intermittent fasting for the past two weeks now but I never dared to weigh my self at the start. These past two weeks I've felt so great, mentally and physically compare to this last year so I finally caved in and bought some scales. I was sick when I stood on them and saw that I was 339 lbs, so I've got no idea what I actually weighed before if I've even lost anything.

I don't want to be set back by this, if anything this has made me more determined to crack on with what I've been doing and now I can actually track weight loss week to week.

I'm going to continue with 1400-1500 calories a day, 16:8 fast and only drinking water/a few sugar free drinks as I've been sticking with it pretty easily so far.

submitted by /u/UTommieTanka
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3t954nj

No comments:

Post a Comment