Monday, April 26, 2021

All the Good Things Request

So I’m working on weight loss and feel really frustrated about where I’m at. I just had a kid and then broke my leg so my body is crazy out of shape and have some I’ve got a long road ahead to lose 122 lbs. Would y’all be so kind as to tell me all the amazing things that are better now that you lost some or all of the weight you’ve lost? I am thinking a list of this stuff on the fridge and cabinets will help me make better choices. I could probably come up with these myself but it seems like it would have more credibility in my mind if I also hear it from other people.

So, How is your life and body better from your hard work? Lemme know!

submitted by /u/V_Mrs_R43
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2S3xORE

No comments:

Post a Comment