Saturday, April 24, 2021

Went an entire week without fast food and have lost 25lbs in last six months!

SW: 210 CW: 184 GW: 155

I was starting to reach a plateau around 187-189. I decided I would try to go an entire week without eating fast food, take out pizza, or ice cream. I was able to lose 2 or 3 pounds without much exercise in one week.

I had fast food today, and I honestly didn't even enjoy it that much. The healthier I eat, the less I crave the garbage food that made me obese. Previously, most of my weight loss was from exercise but I'm beginning to love vegetables and healthy foods that make my body feel better.

I had the idea of alternating weeks between eating whatever and eating my restricted diet (I'll likely add more items to that list like chocolate, alcohol, and sugary drinks). I feel this way I won't feel like I'm missing out if all I have to do is wait a week before I can have something I crave. During my healthy week, I'll continue to develop healthier eating habits. Even today when I knew I could eat whatever I wanted, I still choose a vegan falafel bowl for dinner.

I'm going to experiment with alternating weeks and see how it goes. I'd be curious to hear from anybody who has tried anything similar.

submitted by /u/RickyJamer
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3tREpwi

No comments:

Post a Comment