Saturday, April 24, 2021

NSV - Joanna Lumley called me skinny

So I’m an event producer and I was on site producing an event this week for the first time in a year and a bit cause of Covid. In that year I’ve lost 40lbs and gained a bunch of muscle. Gone from a UK 16 to a UK 10 (US 6) in clothing, feeling confident and toned. Basic CICO and then adding workouts from EMKFIT and then graduating to Caroline Girvan videos, and learning to be a runner

At one point I had 4 minutes to film a segment with Joanna Lumley because my team had fucked up and “lost” her earlier (how do you lose jlum?) and then when they found her took her for photos rather than straight to me on stage. If we didn’t get it done I’d lose my main talent/host of the show in 25 mins and I still had 25 mins of footage to film. So I run and grab Joanna and am trying to rush her through the studio when I bash my hip into something as space is tight. She was profusely asking me if I’m okay and trying to make me stop to check but there’s no time to check so my mind reverts back to pre weight loss jokes and says “it’s fine there’s plenty of padding!” to which she replies “oh nonsense you’re a young skinny malink of a thing” (also not young I’m 40 but I’ll take it šŸ˜‚)

So yes. Non scale victory (and life victory and career victory and every sort of victory hahah) is that Joanna Lumley perceived me as skinny

submitted by /u/londonlesbian
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3dMLAAD

No comments:

Post a Comment