Friday, April 30, 2021

I don't know where or how to start.

Okay so I'm 17M, about 185 cm and about 132 kg. I want to lose weight so I can feel better about myself and just feel better overall. I have been doing some exercise (playing Ring Fit) because I don't have anything other to do while the world outside is bricks.

Now the biggest contributor to weight loss is the food I eat I understand that much. However I don't know how to go about it. Some veggies and protein I guess but I shouldn't eat processed flour or something? I tried to do some research but my tiny ape brain just doesn't comprehend it very well. Also in theory if I get some ingredients I then don't what to do with them afterwards.

I have tried to lose weight in the past bit never went past a week or so because I lost motivation real quick.

I would appreciate some tips and help on how to get my weight loss journey started and possibly not lose my motivation once I get started since that killed at least 5 tries in the past. Thank you so much.

submitted by /u/bad_guy_69
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3xAG2Rj

No comments:

Post a Comment