Friday, April 30, 2021

Found some "Before" Photos from last year, also Onederland!

30 M 6'2" SW: 280 CW: 199 GW: 180

I was feeling down the other day. I still felt chubby, still felt fat. Even after I finally got a "1" in front of the scale. (first time since middle school!) Stretch marks and loose skin'll do that to you.

I vaguely remembered taking a few photos when I began seriously planning my weight loss. I was curious, so I searched and searched. I remembered I had emailed them to myself!

I opened the first photo and was shocked at how much I actually lost. I subconsciously still feel like I look like that guy, but just having both photos side by side made me tear up a bit! Having hard evidence of weight loss is invaluable.

Take before photos people!

Here's an Album of my Before and "After" After's not quite the right word, more like current.

submitted by /u/odinrack
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2QDpQOS

No comments:

Post a Comment