Friday, April 30, 2021

I lost almost 50 pounds in 3 months!

A little back story, last year after the pandemic hit and we went into lock down i lost my job like most people and decided to focus on finishing university instead of working. Around May 2020 i weighed at 209 pounds and maintained that weight until August.

Because my classes where all online my routine was wake up, attend some classes and then spend the rest of the day home doing virtually nothing (no pun intended). It got to a point where i decided to try smoking weed. After a couple weeks i was hooked, i started a bad routine where i would wake up do the bare minimum during the day then convince myself i've done enough to deserve weed and ordering ubereats.

There were times where i would smoke everyday for two weeks straight then order ubereats and if i was out hanging with friends the only thing i would think about was going back home and doing it. Around the end of September i was weighing 242 pounds which was the biggest i have ever been in my life. The turning point came when i was at our local butcher and saw people i hadn't seen since the lockdown started who commented on my weight gain which made me feel like absolute shit. That same day i decided my life will change, i began training at 5am, 5-6 days a week doing 1 hour and 45 minutes of cardio then weights for 1 hour and 15 minutes.

As i said the first day i started training which was September 25th i weighed 242 pounds and by Christmas day i was down to 198 pounds. Since then i have been complemented on my weight loss journey which has been great. Between January and now i've just been maintaining my weight and i can happily say as of today i weigh 194 pounds and want to lose even more! I've now set another goal to lose another 7 pounds then i will reach my all time goal!

submitted by /u/BabyFarkMcGee-Zaxx
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3t5nPIj

No comments:

Post a Comment