Monday, April 26, 2021

How do I lose weight in a household where I don't have control over diet?

I have a BMI of 26, and I am not happy with how I look, but my parents(who control what I eat) insist that "I'm fine". When in reality I am overweight(by BMI standards and I don't like how I look)

I've read that diet is REALLY important in proper weight loss and I've recently actively trying to lose weight. So what can I do here where I don't have control over what I eat(but to be fair to them they don't make "bad" food(food that makes you gain weight, I dunno how to name it otherwise) that often)

But they are completely fine with me working out and stuff so yea, any advice regarding my situation(oh and I am 16, maybe that is some useful info)

submitted by /u/Ajnurs
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/2R28cnK

No comments:

Post a Comment