Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Genuinely at a loss. Advice would be appreciated.

Hi everyone,

I am a 24 yr old, 5'3, 152lb woman and was previously eating at 1,300-400 and have decided to start eating at 1,125cals because I'm not losing weight. Somehow, in Feb/March I gained ~6 pounds. It's insane to me because I maintained and even lost all quarantine while baking and cooking the most decadent foods and then I gain weight when I’m not longer doing that...whatever.

I'm more concerned that in the past month of intense HIIT bootcamp work outs and logging my calories, I haven't been able to lose a single pound! I keep hovering between 151-153.

I weigh my food in grams. I barely eat out and if I do I overestimate. I divide calories burned in a workout by half, sometimes I will eat them back. If I binge eat, I'll even it out over the days... I really do feel like I'm doing most things right, as I've been losing/gaining weight what seems to be my whole life and I know how it works, but I'm at a loss here. Not even one pound doesn't make sense to me? Genuinely about to look into a nutritionist or weight loss counselor or something because I don't know what to do.

I will say, I don't look bad though. If anything, I look the most fit I ever have, but I'm really not comfortable at this weight. I'm trying to get to 135-140 but rn I'll just be happy to see the 140s again!

This is my first week at 1,215 calories so I'll see how it goes. I didn't put my TDEE at sedentary, because I'm really not. I don't really move outside of my workouts but 3 days HIIT and 3 days Couch 2 5k feels like I can say I am slightly active...should be losing 1.45 at that number a week...any advice would be greatly appreciated!!

submitted by /u/dashingthrough
[link] [comments]

from loseit - Lose the Fat https://ift.tt/3nthHIA

No comments:

Post a Comment